Professional Image Audit for Your Business
Are you Wasting Money?
How confident are you that all your images are doing the right job for you? An image audit will help you to understand better the strengths and weaknesses of your pictures. Bad images are bad for business. Don’t risk undermining your brand and selling yourself short. Identify ways of communicating that could tell your story more effectively. Strengthen your marketing and advertising to attract more customers. They say that a picture is worth 1000 words – make sure that they are working powerfully in your favour.
Images are vital for:
Why Have an Image Audit?
Quite simply, an image audit will help you to feel more confident in how your brand is perceived and how you spend your money. It will give you a firm basis for creating future content from web pages to social posts to full-blown adverts.
- Discover and deal with potentially weak links in your marketing
- Be more consistent and credible to potential customers
- Increase trust in your brand
- Stop wasting money buying or commissioning ineffective content
- Create clear guidelines for evaluating future images
- Gain expert insights into what makes an effective image
Blog posts, web pages, social media posts and printed marketing or advertising materials all need images. However, if you are currently just seeing them as a box to fill then you may be doing yourself more harm than good. Would you like people to think of your business as generic, predictable, just another…? While stock images can have their place, they can also be risky at times.
Like all other content, images need purpose and goals to function well and increase revenue. An image audit will help you to define the aims behind your images and make sure that they are working hard to earn you money.
For just £150 I can provide you with your own personal image audit. We will look at a selection of images from each stream of your marketing and advertising and assess their effectiveness. You will receive:
- An assessment of your images against their purpose
- Criteria for you to use to evaluate images
- Suggestions for images to enhance your brand
- SEO tips for maximising your website images
- Up to the full cost of your image audit back as a discount on photography services
Where possible this will be provided via either a face-to-face or online video meeting, otherwise by email/phone.